Grays Harbor Community Hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees.
The hospital offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for employees;
- Dependent coverage is available with the hospital subsidizing the premium costs
Also provided to eligible employees are:
- Life Insurance/AD&D Insurance;
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage;
- Employee Assistance Plan;
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care, premium and dependent);
- Paid Education Leave;
- Tuition Reimbursements;
- Employer paid Retirement Plan;
- 403(b) Retirement Savings;
- Pharmacy and Cafeteria Discount;
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday leave.
In addition, eligible employees can purchase U.S. Savings Bonds and additional Life Insurance for themselves and their families.
Relocation Assistance is negotiable.
The Washington State Nurses Association represents Registered Nurses at our hospital. UFCW Contract covers most other positions. Wages are competitive for our region of the country