Family Birth Center
Director: Barbara Connett
Location: West Campus, 2nd floor
Hours: 24 / 7
- Labor, delivery, and recovery of both vaginal and cesarean deliveries.
- Great Start Newborn Program: Moms bring their babies back to the unit 2 days after discharge for a check up and to view the Infant CPR DVD.
- 4 birthing suites for labor, delivery, and recovery.
- 7 private post partum rooms large enough to accomodate spouse or support person staying overnight.
- Babies room in with the mothers to encourage bonding and breastfeeding on demand.
- Level 1 nursery.
- Room service meal delivery.
- Operating room within the unit for cesarean deliveries.